Monday, March 14

Lots of things

That was an original title, right? I am seriously behind, working to catch up from the illness and springtime allergies have arrived, HURRAH! not.
First, I want to thank everyone for showing up last week for the release party. I will be doing another one in June with the release of A Little Harmless Addiction, woo hoo!
Secondly, there have been some questions about Sebastian and Anna's mother, Lady Victoria, in The Spy Who Loved Her. Yes, I left you hanging, but I am working on a free story that goes with my historicals. I am going to be putting out several free stories tied to existing books this Christmas as a present for readers. Sorry, it will only be on my site and in PDF, unless something changes between now and then. But, it will wrap up what exactly was going on with their mother, and give you a little update on Jo and the pursuit of her husband's killer.
The last thing is the most important thing. Many of you have already heard about Fatin's terrible loss and that many authors, publishers and romance community friends are gathering together for an online auction. I am giving up a Kindle and a choice of ten books in my backlist. I had thought about also offering for Character name in one of my Harmless books, but I wasn't sure if there would be much interest in that. Thoughts? Anyway, I will post here when the auction goes live!
That's it for now. I have a lot of writing to get done in a short amount of time. I am blowing shit up on a distant planet and our heroine is having a time dealing with two very Alpha males who want her both...as much as she wants both of them. YUMMY.

2 comments:

Tina D said...

Thanks for the update. Sorry I missed the party but I will be at the next one with bells on !!!

Brandy W said...

Hurray for free stories connected to your historicals. I can't stress enough how much I adore them all.

I'd totally want to be a character. I've seen the men you write. Just let me touch one. Maybe pet him for a bit. PLEASE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails