Friday, July 27

The Last Post

Sometime in the next ten days, I will be moving over to my new site and new blog. I will actually post that here so you all can link over to it for awhile. I am super excited by it. It is being tested by folks this weekend I believe and I am finishing up all the links today and tomorrow.
It is going to be such a cool site, with extras about lots of the series, easy navigation and the link update system is soooooo easy. I can plug the link in as soon as I get it so it will be updated for y'all. It has been close to a year in the making and it is going to ROCK. So, I am off to work, to write and to get ready for AAD! Also, I will be having a new blog contest in August as soon as we get it all straightened away. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails