Thursday, April 26

Winner Re-Draw

Well the winner of Mel's last contest never got hold of me so I did a re-draw.

As a reminder you have 48 hours to contact me at contact@melissaschroeder.net
I will need your mailing address so I can send your prize.

Oh you forgot what the prize was! Well let me re-cap.
Hawaiian Fun Pack..... includes Hawaiian print bag, a key chain, the coveted Infatuation dog tags, a beach towel, some magnets and a Rough n Ready Journal.

If the new winner does not contact me there will be NO re-draw.

Now I'm sure you're wondering who won so I'll get down to it.

The new winner of the Hawaiian Fun Pack is.......


Tiana

Make sure you send an email with your mailing address so I can get this fantastic prize to you. I need to hear from you by Saturday, April 28th.

Thanks for playing...... B

1 comment:

Savannah Chase said...

Congrats to the new winner..

Related Posts with Thumbnails