Monday, January 2

Guest Post: S.L. Carpenter


As most people know I write romance/erotic stories about love, lust and food additives in bed. But some people don’t know that I do other things in the erotic area.
In fact I have ‘done’ Melissa Schroeder many times. At first it was just quickies she needed, but after doing her once, I wanted more. And oh boy did I come back for more. The woman is insatiable, umm, you do all know I mean her Book Cover Art right?

Next to writing my other freedom is art. I have been doing book covers for a long time. I have done covers for Melissa since our days at Whiskey Creek.

It gives me a reason to sit in front of my computer and looking at photos. Having to browse all the photos of semi-nude women and couples is a tough job. At least if my wife sees me looking I say it’s for work.

If you look at my newest book, OWNED, I think you’ll see why I like looking for images. The book is about being OWNED by another person. Not like being married, that’s a different kind of ownage.

OWNED by S.L. Carpenter
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Release Date: January 17, 2012

Ownership comes with a price. Make sure you’re prepared to pay it. 

Friends with benefits? Eric and Lauren are definitely that. A Friday night, a hotel, and a night of hot, satisfying sex. That’s it. Recently, though, Eric finds himself wanting more. More time, more fun, more Lauren.

Trouble is, she’s all tied up in her career, totally uninterested in getting tied down. How will she react when he musters up the guts to ask her for what he really wants: her to be completely his for one weekend. To let him own her, body and soul.

Lauren is sure Eric is just overthinking their strictly casual relationship. Still, the thought of doing exactly what he wants, whenever and wherever he wants, intrigues her. What’s not to like about letting go, handing everything over to a man she trusts in every way?

Their getaway is more sensual, more daring, more perfect than either of them anticipated. Until that most feared of emotions raises its head and takes aim at their hearts.

Product Warnings
Contains references to ownership, domination and complete submission; extra panties may be required, along with ice. This is not a book about training your pets, so treats and squeaky toys are not necessary, unless you’re into that...

I was curious about what dynamic a couple would have if one person called all the shots, controlled all the physical aspects of a relationship. From simple things like ordering food for the person to telling them they wanted oral sex. No rules, no boundaries.

It also made me think about the other person. How they would be freed from worrying about the sex, the demands, how to act, or how to think. Was interesting and fun to think about.

I am really interested in what you readers think about something like that.
Would you like to be freed from all the worries and thinking about what your partner wants?

If you are interested in finding out more about me, my books, and my art stop on by:

Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter, I have a Kindle Giveaway going on that will end in January. It’s simple and easy stop by, comment, and sign up.

3 comments:

Melissa Schroeder said...

Thanks for being on my blog and doing me so good and for so long. I have been blessed with so many wonderful covers from you, including my first signed book, The Hired Hand.
As for the question, I think it would be interesting. Allowing someone that kind of control over you takes a huge amount of trust, and I think that dynamic, either in real life or in fiction, always intrigues me.
Another book to add to my beach reading later this month!

Erin T said...

I have to say I checked out your site and your cover art is HAWT!!
As far as your question, I do not know if I could let go that much to let someone else control every aspect in the bedroom. But that's not to say I do not enjoy reading about it in my books.
Thanks for the cool post. I joined your newsletter.

Erin

The "DUDE" said...

Thanks Melissa and Erin,
I have always liked working with Mel on covers. She lets me play. I'd really like to do some erotica covers one day.
It was a different feeling writing that the person had such control. I've been so well trained by the wifey I am the poster child for man-slave.
I do think the dynamic is interesting.
The freedom of letting go and not having to worry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails