Wednesday, December 21

One month and counting

On January 21st, Brandy and I will be on our way to Hawaii. We are so pumped we can barely talk about it because we both would go insane, lol. We plan on having some fun, but we are doing some work while there. We are going to try to talk to plan the Hawaii Harmless Reader get together, do videos and pics of places I mention in the Harmless books, and SHOP. One of the places I am going to be going is the Aloha Swap Meet. If you are local, you know about this. It is the BEST place to get little Hawaiian things, and I am going to do shopping for my ADDICTS. Here is a great video about it. If you want to watch all Wayde's Videos on Youtube, they are pretty good and informative.


1 comment:

Tiss said...

Sounds like a blast! Have FUN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails