Thursday, November 10

Next Week And a Special Fundraiser!

I have decided right at the last moment, that I am going to do a fundraiser on Friday. Veteran's Day is special to me and I wanted to do something for it. So, I will have a blog post about a very special organization, Fisher House, which is sort of a Ronald McDonald House for military and their families. For every comment, I will give 25 cents to the charity up to 250 dollars. I will just ask that you comment here on the blog.  
Just a note: The fundraising will start tomorrow! I confused some people--which I know is nothing new. lol But I will be starting this tomorrow morning at midnight.


Also,  I have a lot going on next week all over the internets and I hope you join me. Here is my schedule:

November 14th 
Interview with Kade, our first Harmless military hero, and a giveaway of the book and some swag. Right here on Random Thoughts!


November 14th Smexy Books
I'll be chatting with the Smexy readers about Infatuation, the first ever Harmless Military Romance.


November 15th Denver Lady Jane's 
I'll be skyping in to chat with the group. If you are in the area, be sure to check it out. Brandy will be there will goodies for the attendees.



And now for some sexy military men:





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails