Wednesday, September 7

Chatting with Righteous Perverts...and reviews

I will be chatting tonight with Righteous Perverts at 8 pm central time! I will be talking about The Last Detail and my upcoming Harmless releases. Oh, and all about my other persona, Kiera West.  Make sure you come on by for the fun tonight.

The Last Detail is already getting some great reviews:

The Romance Reviews give The Last Detail a Top Pick
So, I thought that THE LAST DETAIL had it all, fantastic world building, an interesting story, steamy sex, and a sweet HEA. -Rho








The romantic aspects were perfectly balanced amongst the high octane action and I found myself ripping through the pages on my way to a very satisfying conclusion.  This is my first time reading a sci-fi based story by Ms. Schroeder but it definitely won't be the last. Joder, Words of Wisdom


This is really a fabulous little story. There is romance, adventure, suspense, mystery, and some seriously hot passion. Smitten With Reading


At the heart, The Last Detail is an erotic romance that delivered on all cylinders. Geeky Blogger Book Blog


The scorching sex scenes will have you turning down your ac to make it cooler for you.  Lush Book Reviews



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails