Tuesday, May 31

A Little Harmless Surprise...and other things

We arrived in Alabama a few days ago. It has been going, going, going since we got here, and I also had edits for two books and a new book to start. But, while I was moving, I got the new short story that features May and Evan posted.
A LITTLE HARMLESS SURPRISE
Kindle
Smashwords
B and N -coming soon
It has been a month since May and Evan have tied the knot and Evan has a special gift for May. Read all about it in A Little Harmless Surprise!
Also includes:
The Free Harmless Stories A Little Harmless Fling and A Little Harmless Kalikimaka.
An exclusive look at A Little Harmless Addiction!









Also, I was on several blogs lately: Love Romances and More and Gabriella Hewitt.  Also I promise I will post more info on the big old Addicted to Harmless Party next week. It will include an ereader giveaway a day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails