Tuesday, March 8

Release Day Party: Jodi Redford!

Next up we have Jodi Redford who gives us some wonderful shape-shifters! She has a 10 dollar GC up for grabs from Samhain Publishing. So, tell me, what is your favorite kind of shape shifter?


VANESSA UNVEILED
Resisting two magical mischief makers definitely wasn’t in the job description.
Vanessa Darby, a bounty hunter and tracker for the Veil Alliance League, figures things can’t get any crappier than her car breaking down on a deserted highway. Until the two dimension-hopping renegades she’s been assigned to capture lure her to their magical love nest in the woods and entangle her in a web of seduction.
How the hell is she supposed to resist a pair of gorgeous male pookas who possess a wicked talent for bringing the sexy?
Rand and Braeden have searched more than three centuries for their one true bond mate. Now that Vanessa’s been dropped into their arms, they have no intention of giving her up. Even if it means agreeing to her terms: If they can’t persuade her within forty-eight hours that the three of them belong together, they’ll give themselves over to the authorities. But convincing a woman who doesn’t believe in love, or the concept of forever, is no easy feat. Particularly with one doozy of a dirty secret from their past waiting to trip them up.

Product Warnings
Two hotter-than-should-be-legal pookas sexin’ it up with each other and the stubborn woman they love. One magical hotel in the woods that isn’t exactly what it seems. And a unicorn who will forever tarnish the image of the species.

21 comments:

rodgers.shelli said...

wolves are my favorite. they are fiercly loyal and protective and they mate for life. plus they can snuggle right up on your lap and keep you warm anytime you want them to.

Brandy W said...

I love big cats. Especially tiger shifters. But the wolf packs of the romance world are pretty close to nipping at their heels.

Miranda Grissom said...

I'm old school Wolves are my favorite!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wolf shifters are my favorite. I know, I'm old-fashioned that way. LOL. I love how protective, possessive they are. They are loving at the same time. You can't get more Alpha than a werewolf. My second choice would be a cat shifter of some kind. A panther, cougar or jaguar.

user1123 AT comcast DOT net

Anonymous said...

werewolves or dragons. they are both awesome and sexy.
deslauree3 at aol dot com

elaing8 said...

Interesting warning :)

my favorite shape shifters are wolves.
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

Chele Blades said...

i love the alpha wolves....they make me puurr....

Anonymous said...

I love wolf shifters. But Dragons, big cat shifters, and bears are all closely following the wolfs around. :)

Unknown said...

Wolves! Oh yum!!!

Fedora said...

Wolves, big cats, and dragons, but written well, I can buy into almost any kind of shifter! It's so fun to see the combinations that come up ;)

BADklv said...

I like dragon shifters! So cool!

Unknown said...

Love shifter books! This one is on my tbr list!

Jordan H. said...

It would have to be a tie between big cats and wolves. Basically I just like a guy with an animalistic side that growls *grins*

Colleen said...

Fav shifters... Wolves... enjoy the others even dragons, but I will say that wolves are my number 1 pick!

Modokker said...

any kind of cat. Leopard, cougar. You name it. Wolves come in after that somewhere i guess. They're not quite as cuddly lol

Lisa B

Unknown said...

Wolves are my favorites.

Redhot said...

I am wolf all the way......I don't can't help. I did just finish up two books with eagle shifters. That was an interesting read though. This books sounds good too! Thanks for posting it!

*yadkny* said...

Love Jodi Redford's books! My favorite kind of shapeshifter is one that I'm currently reading about... black cougar.

yadkny@hotmail.com

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Dragon shifters are the best from me. A hold over from my childhood fantasies of knights in shining armour, princess and dragons. :D

mdwartistry at yahoo dot com

jeanette8042 said...

Love jaguar shifters!

Mariee said...

Tigers or wolves are my favorites.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Related Posts with Thumbnails