Sunday, October 31

Lots of Happenings Next Week

Well, I will be playing around all week! First, Samhain is having their FIFTH anniversary part on their Samhain Cafe Loop tomorrow. I am super excited and they want all the writers to come on and talk about their first signed book with Samhain. Also, they are giving away and HOOGOB of stuff, and it is going on all day starting around 10 in the morning eastern time. I will be popping in throughout the day and I am sure there will be tons of authors there to hang out with.

Now, you all know I have a release coming up this week. And in case you didn't know, Delilah's Downfall is ON PREORDER. So I wanted to let you know I will be posting Delilah's favorite recipes this week on the Siren Bookstrand Blog, posting an interview with one or all the Bartlett men on Chatty Characters (it depends on who is the most talkative lol), and I will be doing an ode to cowboys all week long here on my blog starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Brandy W said...

Now who doesn't love and ode to cowboys. Sounds like a fun and busy week.

Melissa Schroeder said...

I am suffering through trying to find pics of cowboys. I know, the HORROR!
I am trying to keep it as simple as possible because I am editing The Spy Who Loved Her this week to turn in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails